Linens and Angels and Bears, Oh My! Friday's Find #224 Plus a Sale


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Starting today I'm offering a 15% off sale in my Etsy shop--no coupons and no fighting crowds required! I hope you'll drop by to browse and perhaps do some holiday shopping. Now for this week's fabulous finds--it was a good week for thrifting and I gathered a fun assortment of linens, angels and bears...oh my! Let's get started with this set of handmade vintage Christmas linens... 


vintage Christmas placemats and napkins


There's nothing quite as festive as a holiday table set with vintage linens. This charming set includes three placemats and three napkins in excellent condition. AVAILABLE 


vintage Christmas placemats and napkins


Since Lefton collectibles have sold well in my Etsy shop, this little angel caught my eye. Isn't she sweet? AVAILABLE


Lefton collectible angel


I love the graphics and colors of this hat box. I'm pondering a way to use it in my bedroom during the holidays. 


thrift store finds of the week


This little angel would make a charming tree topper for a miniature tree. I love her hand painted face and the soft quilted fabric. AVAILABLE


vintage quilted angel


You know I love whimsy so I couldn't pass up this rustic angel with her button halo. AVAILABLE

whimsical handmade angel


This pair of vintage Enesco collectible Lucy and Me teddy bears are dated 1983. Aren't they cute? AVAILABLE


Enesco collectible teddy bears


This little guy on his rocking horse is dated 1981. Wouldn't he be sweet in a nursery? AVAILABLE


vintage collectible Enesco teddy bear



My Thrift Store Addiction


vintage collectibles available at thriftstoreaddiction.etsy.com


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction



party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great finds, Cecilia! Love the hatbox. The red angel reminds me of wooden ones I used to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't find a use for the hatbox, hang the lid on the wall, anyway. With my sheetrock walls, I stick a common pin in the wall with my needlenose pliers and it will hold 8x10" pictures quite nicely! Loved the Lucy and Me teddies; have a small collection of them but have never seen these. They make you smile just to look at them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure these items will be snatched up for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great selection, I love those sweet angels.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt angels are my favorites and the hat box is quite special too. A good week thrifting.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!